"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Quilt Guild

I had quilt guild last Thursday.  These are the finished purses from my class I took.  She is offereng another class next week for those who could not come before.
 This is Ellen, the teacher, with a purse she made.
 Here is one of the beautiful quilts that were shared, I thought I had taken more pictures but they were blurred!
I am on the program committee for the new year to help with the new programs this year.  This is something totally new for me!

I'm glad i found a local quilt guild!

Missy

3 comments:

Kim said...

These purses look awesome!

Linda Swanekamp said...

A good guild really helps to keep you spurred on, motivated, and energized.

Little Penpen said...

Pretty purses! Looks like a good time. I've never been to a guild meeting, but think it may be fun.

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8