"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Sewing Class

I started a sewing class st my house.  I am teaching three little girls how to sew.  Our first project was a simple pin cushion and they were super excited to have sewn something!
 I make them thread their own machine at the beginning of class.  I want it to become second nature to them.  It's going slow right now, but that is okay.  Next week we are making pillow cases next week.
I made the best homemade macaroni in cheese yesterday.  I hate food cooked in the microwave, but this was delicious!  My deep covered baker makes a huge difference!
You can see the video with the recipe here:   https://www.facebook.com/MissyShayMO
Question.  These girls are ten and eleven years old.  Are they too young to use a rotary cutter?  Should I cut the pillow cases before class with my rotary cutter or let them cut ti out with scissors, or teach them to use the rotary cutter?  What do you think?

Thanks!
Missy
Post a Comment
"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8







There was an error in this gadget