"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Sew Sweet Bee

I finished my block for the Sew Sweet Bee.  I am behind on my April block because of my broken finger last month.  Denny asked us for this cute pineapple block.  She asked us to make the greenery taller by adding another row of green.
Here is a copy of the pattern.

http://dearstelladesign.com/2014/10/free-pattern-patchwork-pineapple-mini-quilt/

There are a lot of cute quilts on Instagram that were made with this block.

If you want to see the blocks everyone is making for the Sew Sweet Bee, check out the hashtag #sewsweetbee2017 on Instagram.  You can find me on Instagram as redheaded_cat_lady .

I hope to have some time to quilt this weekend!

Missy


You can still join my Pampered Chef party here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/429014410806681/

Saturday at noon is the last time you can order from my party.

1 comment:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Cute block. I like the extra green row.

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8