"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Friday, May 12, 2017

Feline Friday

I found one of my old Strawberry Shortcake figurines this week!  This is Apricot.  I have probably had her for 35 years.  I had everything Strawberry Shortcake when I was little, I think I may still have a couple more.
I caught this picture of Cupcake trying to knock it off the desk with her nose.
Here is Pippi sitting on the bench enjoying the cool breeze.
Cupcake and Muffin were curled up together on the Papasan chair.  See that leg?

 Here is Cupcake asleep on the guest bed.
Have you ever made salads in a jar?  Here are some super easy ways to make them using Pampered Chef products.
You can order any of these products from my party until Saturday, May 13 at noon.
https://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/joyfuljessica/guest-landing/9041891736731

Pampered Chef has a new Make and Take mason jar set that is perfect for salads in a jar.  The lid is a container for nuts, etc. There is also a bag to carry the jars in.
You can see it here.
https://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/joyfuljessica/shop/Outdoor/Outdoor+Entertaining/Make+%26+Take+Mason+Jar+Set/1439



Missy

2 comments:

Little Quiltsong said...

Thank you for sharing these videos - especially the Salad one and how to layer it in a jar!

Sarah said...

All the furries look happy and healthy!!! Happy Mother's Day!

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8