"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Rope Bowl

This was my first rope bowl.  I saw people making them on Instagram, so I had to make one too, but I did not know how.  When my quilt guild asked for ideas for upcoming meetings, I asked for the rope bowl.  
 It doesn't look great, but it is my first bowl, and I did have a broken finger.
 My husband wants a red one now.
 My cats liked helping me with this project.
 I saw someone make one without the fabric and it looked very nice.  My neighbor said you can color the ropes with sharpie markers.

Here is the article I wrote for my local paper, it was pretty neat seeing my name in print.
Have you made one of these bowls before?

Missy
Post a Comment
"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8







There was an error in this gadget