"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Quilt design question

We went back to the antique mall from Sunday.  I saw this quilt there and I have never seen this design before.  Have you ever seen it?  I would love to make one in these colors, this one was out of my price range.  It is a perfect chain link design.  I found a similar one made like a double wedding ring here.  I would love to find a pattern for this one though.
 Here are some more quilts I saw today, there were so many I could not pull them all out.



 Do you see that pretty pink one to the right?
If anyone can help me out with that pattern I would appreciate it!

Thanks
Missy!

7 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Were the chain links applique? I have seen a quilt with the motif recently at a Modern Quilt Guild show that someone had taken a picture of and shared via a blog.

Podunk Pretties said...

How about this one, it looks pretty similar. After reading the comments I found that the pictures are the pattern. Just click on the pictures, avoiding the pinterest circle then print the picture.

Heres the pattern
http://ivanandlucy.blogspot.com/2014/03/chain-link-quilt-pattern-pieces.html

heres the post with the picture of the quilt

http://ivanandlucy.blogspot.com/2014/07/chain-link-quilt-finished.html

Podunk Pretties said...

Oh if you're also wanting a pattern for the pretty pink one, try googling urban cowgirl quilt pattern. Its very close to that pattern and its a freebie. I've also seen it on quilterscache.com but I can't remember what it's called on that site.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I've never seen a chain link quilt before. Cool! Hope you can find the pattern.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I've never seen a chain link quilt before. Cool! Hope you can find the pattern.

Kim said...

That is a different chain link pattern that I've never seen before. It does look like it is pieced. Hopefully you'll be able to find a pattern similar to it. It is a pretty quilt.

Cindy A. said...

Just ran across this free pattern on Sentimental Stitches site. It's under "Midget Blocks." Looks like it might be just what you're looking for, only smaller.

http://sentimentalstitches.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/Midget-Blocks-195.pdf

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8