"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Log Cabin Quilt Top finished!

I finished my log cabin quilt top!  My bloggy friend, Dora, asked if she could quilt it for me.  She does wonderful work on her treadle, you can check out her blog here:  She asked for six inch borders to do feathers, I was happy to oblige!

I am really happy with how it turned out!

Funny Cat Pictures!

I had my blocks laid out and Oreo "attacked" them!
 Here I had them in a pile and Cupcake just flipped them like pages in a book.  LOL
Here I had the rows lined up ready to sew together when Custard thought it would be fun to "attack" she stopped her destruction as soon as she saw I had the camera trained on her!  LOL
 These three sisters and brother are such mischief makers!
We have another snow day, so tonight I am going to piece together a back for the quilt and hopefully it will be ready to mail soon!  Tomorrow I hope to get more quilting done on om Scrappy trip around the world quilt and to get blocks cut out to sew in the evenings after work.

Have a great day!
Missy

10 comments:

Kim said...

Very nice!

Nancy said...

Your cats have such character, Missy. Your log cabin top looks great!

Kevin the Quilter said...

Great log cabin! I wish I had people begging me to quilt my quilts for me! LOL

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I can't wait to see what Dora does with your quilt.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

That is lovely. Sweet pictures of the kitties and their mischief.

Little Penpen said...

What a great friend, to want to quilt for you!! Your quilt is lovely. Your cats are a hoot!!

Kathleen said...

Your log cabin quilt came out beautifully!! What an accomplishment. I'm sure Dora will do a beautiful job quilting it.

Lara B. said...

It's a wonderful log cabin Missy!

Anonymous said...

The quilt is beautiful and so are the cats! I have a dog who likes to 'help' me with my quilts as well lol. It is a sign of their approval!

Sarah said...

How lucky you are to have someone want to quilt the log cabin quilt for you! It appears you were lucky to even get the top done with all the available helpers "pitching" in. LOL!

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8