"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Still Treadling Along!

I do not seem to be making progress on the quilting, but I'm steadily treadling along. I have seven of my two inch rows quilted.   I won't get my laptop back until tomorrow, so I am still using my tablet to blog, hence all of my pictures are from my phone.  I hope you don't mind some cute cats on quilt pics!
Cupcake lounging on the quilt.
 I have a table set up beside me to help support the weight of the quilt, I use a sewing machine cabinet on the other side.

The cat bed set up on my cutting table beside my treadle.
 One thing I really like about my industrial sewing machine is the big space I have on the cabinet top.
Oreo lounging on my quilting.

Last week? I shared  a cute snowman wall hanging I had gotten at an auction.  I also got a vintage cake carrier.  I love the colors, yellow and little star bursts.  The lid does not fit it very well though which I do not understand since they are the exact same color and style.
I decided the best use for it would be to hold fabric.
Pippi has found another use for my sewing machine.
Have a great weekend ya'll

Missy

3 comments:

Dora, the Quilter said...

Another great picture for a jigsaw puzzle, Missy.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Well that explains why you can't get the quilting done. You have a bunch of cats holding it down. They are the anti quilters. Cute kittie pics though.

Lara B. said...

It always helps to have sleeping cats to hold down the corners of your quilt while you sew. So that is good that you keep one handy on your cutting table at all times. It all looks so pretty Missy!

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8