"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Free Ebook and a book review!

love-unexpected
Jody Hedlund and Bethany publishers sent me her latest book to read and review.  I absolutely love it!  The setting is in a light house and remote fishing outpost in Michigan.  I have loved everyone of her books that I have read and this one did not disappoint.  It has intrigue, secrets, mystery, and of course romance!  The underlying theme is God's forgiveness and being able to forgive yourself for past sins.  I finished this book in one weekend, I could not put it down!

You can read a free ebook which is the prequel to Love Unexpected at Amazon or Barnes and Noble or Christianbook.com .
topslider 2

Be sure to check out this book, I'm sure you will love it as much as I did!

Missy

No comments:

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8