"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Friday, September 12, 2014

New Basket Block!

 I got another block from the Sew Sweet Bee!  I am loving the fabric everyone used!  This one came from Nanette at Freda's Hive.  She makes the cutest things on her blog!  She also sent me a little treat bag with some 2 1/2 inch blocks and strips and other fun stuff!
I could not help but take a picture of Custard, she looked like she was posing while sitting there!
Have you ever made a basket quilt?  This will be my first!

Missy

1 comment:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Never made a basket quilt but I loved how you had them displayed the one post they would make such a sweet valance.

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8