"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July Finishes

July was a pretty busy month for me!  
First of all, I finished all of my goals!
My first goal was to finish ten more Scrappy Trip Around the World Blocks.  I am almost done with my blocks, if I counted right there are only 19 left!

My second goal was to finish my nine patch quilt for my uncle.  You can read more about that here.  It was finished and received by my uncle.
I also finished this month's BOM.
We also spent ten days on vacation traveling through KY, TN and Atlanta, GA.
I finished the month off having a Pampered Chef party!  If you want to order some Pampered Chef, Thursday is your last chance!

July was a pretty busy month!  Did you meet your goals?  You can see more goals that have been met at the linky party.

Missy


A Lovely Year of Finishes

7 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

You got a lot accomplished. Love the pictures of you and the hubby!

Podunk Pretties said...

Congrats on a productive month....Love the hat!

donna said...

You have been a busy gal. That is a great picture of you and your hubby.
Hugs
donna

Kathleen said...

That's a sweet picture of the two of you on the bench.

Kim said...

congrats on finishing your goal. You've got a lot done. Way To Go!!!

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Doesn't it feel good to accomplish a goal?? And you guys are such a cute couple...thanks for sharing with the Thursday Blog Hop!!

Melissa said...

Wow! You got so much done! I was not able to complete my goal but I did finish 2 quilts so I'm ok with that :)

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8