"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Missouri

I went house hunting in Missouri last week.  Do you know how hard it is to find a rental that will accept more than one or two cats?  I actually had one person tell me I could keep my cats in the chicken coop out back!  They are my babies, they stay in the house with me!  Of course they do not know me and know that I keep my house cleaned, I bathe my cats (except Oreo who totally freaks out), I shampoo my carpets, etc.  I basically just spoil them rotten!  LOL  The rental will just be temporary until we are ready to buy.  I found a house I love and if God wants me to have that house, it will still be available in six months when we are ready to buy it!
I need to do a lot of packing in the next six weeks, so I know not very much quilting will be getting done.
Here is a picture I took in Missouri last week.
I can't wait to move there!  God will provide us with the perfect rental when it is time to move, I'm confident of that.
Since my cats are causing me so much trouble in trying to move (just joking) Why don't you hop on over and vote for my babies in the cats on quilts show?  Voting is open until the end of the week, and so far I have about five votes.  I am number 16 and you can vote here:  http://lilypadquilting.blogspot.com/2013/08/its-time-to-vote-for-your-favorites.html
In the comment section put Cat on Quilt: #16  You will also be entered to win a prize just for voting!
Thanks, Missy!

No comments:

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8