"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Monday, July 29, 2013

Pets on Quilt Show coming up

I can't wait.  As ya'll know I love quilts and I love cats and I love sharing pictures of my cats on quilts!  Every year in August, Lily Pad Quilting has a pets on quilt show where you can earn some awesome prizes!  This is a heads up so you can participate also, but of course if you just want to vote for my blog when the times comes - that's fine with me!  LOL  Be sure to check it out!

                                                    pets on quilts
You'll enjoy her blog!

 Oreo is resting up and getting ready for the big party!
See you there!

Missy

4 comments:

Lorna McMahon said...

Oh that lazy cat! Love those shots of Oreo 'resting up'. And I see you have a Janome, too. Glad you dropped in to my blog and thought I would return the visit as you are a no reply blogger, Missy. Thanks for the heads up about the pets on quilts. I will definitely be checking that out!

Lorna:)
http://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com

retrorevival.biz said...

Looking forward to seeing your post about the show. Have a great time!

Missy Shay said...

Am I a no-reply blogger?

Missy Shay said...

did it work?

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8