"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Recipes

Add caption

Thursday is Thanksgiving! This is my husband's favorite holiday and sometimes his birthday falls on Thanksgiving! Here is a turkey cake I made him one year:










Here is a post about our first turkey dinner when we were married 17 years ago!


Here's a great recipe, my apple/cranberry relish, it is delicious!


My favorite cupcake recipe is my pumpkin spice cupcakes here:


Here is last year's Thanksgiving dinner, even seasoned cooks have mishaps!

This year we are going to a friend's house.

My spiced pumpkin custard pie!


Of course my buttery sourdough rolls I shared with ya'll last week.


If you use any of my recipes let me know how they turn out!

Have a great day of thankfulness!
Missy

4 comments:

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

The turkey cake is amazing!!!! I don't think I could make this in a million years.

I love your first Thanksgiving! How funny! I definitely want to make your cupcakes, I still have little pumpkins to bake up and this would be perfect.

Sue Daurio said...

What a great cake! I'm going to have to try those pumpkin cupcakes, sounds so yummy!!

Denise :) said...

Your turkey cake is marvelous!! Thanksgiving is a favorite of mine, too. I've got the turkey soup simmering on the stove as I type! I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving Day! :)

Katherines Corner said...

wonderful recipes! II will be making the pumpkin custard. Thank you for linking to the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. xo

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8