"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Baby Shower Cake

I went to a baby shower on Saturday.  She told me I could do any cake I wanted and I wanted to make this Noah's ark cake.
 I was not very happy with the way it turned out, my giraffes are terrible!
 I had like 5 minutes to decorate the cupcakes so I made them look like water (I ran out of blue and used green on two of them!)  By the time I got there 30 minutes away, the top of the cake had been in the sun and melted.  My friend was looking at the cake upside down and thought it was a crazy woman with curly blue hair!  LOL  The cake was delicious though!  I used this recipe.
 I've been playing with My Memories some more think I am going to make a calendar.  I took pictures of mine and my husband's Christmas and combined them with my sister's Christmas to make one page!  I found a picture of my sister opening up the quilt I made her last year.
Don't forget about my awesome giveaway!  Just click here  if you would like to win your own software to make your own scrapbook pages!
I need to go sew some capes for a friend, have a great day ya'll!
Missy

2 comments:

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

LOL, I LOVE the crazy lady with blue hair, I'm still smiling over that one. A good tasting, pretty cake isn't pretty for long but rather yummy in the tummy.

Denise :) said...

Your shower cake (with cupcakes) is darling -- what a great job!! :)

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8