"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Thursday, August 16, 2012

I didn't win

Well, I did not win the "Cats on Quilts" contest.  Here are the results.  The winner made a beautiful cat themed quilt.  Maybe next year she can have the pictures of pets a separate category from the pet themed quilts, because the quilts are a lot more work and deserve to win.  Or maybe I should just make me a cat themed quilt for next year!  Thank you to all my friends who voted for me, I appreciate it!
Missy

2 comments:

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

Of course you're a winner. Maybe you didn't come in Top 3 in that contest, but to all of us you are #1!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

We were all winners Missy, it was fun! I still can't reply to your comments, sorry.

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8