"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Updates

I just spent hours updating my pages from the right side tabs.  What a lot of work, and I still have a lot more cake pictures to add!  I also realized that I do not have pictures of all the skirts and jumpers I have sewn!  I need to take some pictures and add them to the things I've sewn page.  Be sure to take a minute and check them out!  Here is a corny poem I wrote about aprons that I thought I would share.

APRONS
Some are very long,
others can be quite short,
there's not a right or a wrong!

Some cover only your skirt,
with or without pockets,
others even cover your shirt!

Aprons are a must for the cook,
housekeeper, mother and teacher,
some are worn for a stylish look!

Something to protect your clothes,
some are light or heavy,
some are made with lots of bows!

A piece of cloth with a string,
that is an apron,
a very useful thing!

No comments:

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8