"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Southern Women Can Cook!!!

I am in Mt. Enterpise, TX this week at camp meeting.  Southern women can cook!!  I've had BBQ briskett, hamburgers, Sub sandwiches, fried okra, fried squash, and more!  You should see the dessert table!  Every year one lady makes these stuffed strawberries, they are stuffed with I think mascarpone cheese and mini chocolate chips, I've had some type butterfinger dessert, today I had turtle cheesecake and a mint oreo truffle.  Last night I had a cookie that was two vanilla wafers stuffed with marshmallow creme and peanut butter.  I promise I don't come just for the food because the preaching has been great too! 
Have a great week ya'll!
Missy

No comments:

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8