"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Modelling Chocolate

I made my first modelling chocolate last night!  I pray it turns out!  I can't wait to start playing with it.
I am making a "marshmallow" castle made out of rice krispies treats and covered in modelling chocolate, then decorated with marshmallows, silver dragees, and cotton candy.  I am also making an elaborate mountain topped with a castle made out of modelling chocolate.  I am very excited about these cakes!
Here comes the clincher though, I fell yesterday and banged up my right hand!  I hope I can do everything with my fingers to make these cakes! 
Today I need to make two batches of rice krispies treats.
Happy Baking!
Missy

No comments:

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8